Saturday, February 11, 2012

apartment tour

i figured i would give you all a tour around my quaint, yet charming apartment. it is QUITE feminine, BUT, i figure that i will only be able to have a place decorated like i want once in my life, so WHY NOT?!?

 i hope it will give me some accountability for some DIY projects that i want to accomplish this year.

living room:
my mom and i made the pillows on the couches (i am hoping to post a DIY blog about those in the future)
the coffee table was also a project that i completed and hope to post about soon!



*the knitted/felted bowls (above and below) are also something i will post about soon.  SUPER easy for even the amateur knitter!

LOVVVE all my vintage pyrex that i have accumulated over the years!!!

entry way:


 kitchen:




 bathroom:

extra bedroom:


master bedroom:

 it feels like i have been on a year long search for a new dresser/cabinet to put this TV on, the black matches NOTHING in my place!

 my mom refinished my dresser.  repainted/covered the fronts of the drawers with wallpaper! LOVE!

one project that i would like to accomplish this year is a headboard.  i have been quite indecisive about whether i want to use an old door or make one myself.


so, there you have it! that is my place.  if you saw something that your interested in knowing where i got it or how i did it, please comment or send me an email!  also, if you have suggestion on how to make it better, DON'T hesitate to offer opinions! it is a constant work in progress and i am ALWAYS changing things around!


dont forget that you can follow the blog via EMAIL now! SOO easy! in the top right hand corner, just put in your email address! :)

emily

No comments:

Post a Comment